- Original title: Crossroads. Paco Roca y Seguridad Social en La Encrucijada
- Direction: Miguel Perelló
- Production: Jose Trullenque, Miguel Perelló
- Photography: Juanjo Company
- Edition: Virginia Valverde
- Country: Spain, Netherlands
- Year: 2017
- Duration: 70'
- Language: Spanish International Premiere
In 2013, Paco Roca, one of the most successful authors of our country, and José Manuel Casañ, the leader of one of the longest and most successful Spanish pop-rock bands, decided to start together the creation of La Encrucijada, a disc-book that recalls some of the musical styles and fundamental artists to understand the evolution of popular music during the last 100 years.
Miguel Perelló (Valencia, 1966) has focused his professional experience in the field of production, becoming a reference of the Valencian audiovisual. He is the patron of the Studies Centre City of Light Foundation and member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences of Spain, the Association of Directors, Producers of the Valencian Community and the Audiovisual Advisory Council of the Generalitat.
- Crossroads. Paco Roca y Seguridad Social en La Encrucijada (2017).
- Entre dos reinos (2011).
- Nueve meses (2010).
- Contáctame (2009).
- Martini il valenciano (2008).
- Lo que tiene el otro (2007).
- Mentiras (2005).
- 2nd DocsValència International Documentary Film Festival (2018).