- Original title: La libertad del diablo
- Direction: Everardo González
- Production: María Secco, AMC
- Photography: Alexander Kiper, Vyacheslav Kraskov, Mikhail Gudakov
- Edition: Paloma López Carrillo
- Country: Mexico
- Year: 2017
- Duration: 74'
- Language: Spanish
- Web: facebook.com/lalibertaddeldiablo/ Valencian Premiere
A psychological documentary project that approaches some of the ways in which the phenomenon of violence has been inserted into the unconscious of Mexicans. One of them is fear. From a violent body and through the testimonies of both victims and victims we enter the dismal world of violent death at the hands of another human being.
Everardo González (Fort Collins, 1971) is a freelance documentalist and producer, a graduate in social media from UAM and Cinematography at the Film Training Centre. He has received several awards, including Ariel de Plata for Best Documentary Feature and Ariel’s nomination for Best Opera by La canción del pulque (2003), which has been screened in more than 30 international film festivals and shows. He is a member of the National System of Artistic Creators of Mexico.
- La libertad del diablo (2017).
- El paso (2015).
- Cuates de Australia (2011).
- El cielo abierto (2010).
- Los ladrones viejos. Las leyendas del artegio (2007).
- La canción del pulque (2003).
- Ibero-American Film Festival of Huelva (2017).
- International Festival of New Latin American Cinema (2017).
- IFF International Film Festival Panama (2017).
- Guadalajara International Film Festival (2017).