- Original title: Buenos días España
- Direction: Sara Pisos, Irati Cano Alkain, Carlos Reyes, María Barceló
- Production: Máster en Teoría y Práctica del Documental Creativo
- Photography: Sara Pisos, María Barceló
- Edition: Diana Toucedo
- Country: España
- Year: 2017
- Duration: 29'
- Language: castellano
- Web: uab-documentalcreativo.es Valencian premiere
A brotherhood of former legionaries meets every Sunday in an antique military barracks in Barcelona. Between uniforms and cornets, these women and men carry out different parades and ceremonies in an atmosphere of patriotism, discipline and nostalgia. An exercise in observation and dialogue that explores the motivations of those who one day were trained for the African colonies.
Sara Pisos (Ferrol, 1992) holds a degree in political science from the University of Santiago de Compostela (USC) and a Master’s in Theory and Practice of Creative Documentary from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB).
Irati Cano Alkain (Donostia, 1993) is a superior technician in the realization of audiovisual projects and shows by the school of film and video (Escivi) of Andoain and is studying the Master in Theory and Practice of Creative Documentary of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB).
Carlos Reyes (Dominican Republic, 1983) graduated in communication design in New York and attends the Master in Theory and Practice of Creative Documentary of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB).
María Barceló Pons (Mahón, 1991) has a degree in art history from the University of Barcelona (UB) and a Master’s in Theory and Practice of Creative Documentary from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB).
- Buenos días España (2017).
- Alcine Alcalà de Henares Film Festival. City of Alcalà Award (2017).
- Bibliocurts Short Film Festival. Barcelona in Short Award (2017).
- FIC Vía XIV Verin International Short Film Festival. Best Short Film Jury Award (2017).