- Original title: Marhaba (Hola)
- Direction: Emilio Martí López
- Production: Emilio Martí López
- Photography: Emilio Martí López
- Edition: Emilio Martí López
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2017
- Duration: 9'
- Language: Arabic
- Web: emiliomarti.com/marhaba/
Mohamad had to leave his home in Syria, fleeing the war. When he arrived in Greece he became a non-refugee, living for months with a tarp as a roof. He and other children participated in a workshop where this documentary was produced: Do you hear them?
Emilio Martí López (Valencia, 1978) is an animator and art therapist. His artistic work is usually vindictive and experimental, which usually deals with social issues such as migration, sexual diversity and politics. Likewise, it helps others to use animation as a didactic and exchange medium. Among his works are CIE (in development), Marhaba (Hello) (2017) and Desanimado (2011).
- CIE (2018).
- Marhaba (Hola) (2017).
- Desanimado (2011).
- FCZ Zaragoza Film Festival (2017).
- Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival.
- Off Cinema International Documentary Film Festival.
- FICIE Elche International Independent Film Festival.
- L’Alfàs del Pi Film Festival. National Short Film Competition of L’Alfàs del Pi.
- SICAF Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival.
- Tlanchana Fest. Winner Best Documentary Film (2017).
- Animac International Animation Film Festival of Catalonia (2017).
- Censored Film Festival (2017).