- Original title: Pani. Women, Drugs and Kathmandu
- Direction: Raúl Gallego Abellán
- Production: Raúl Gallego Abellán
- Photography: Raúl Gallego Abellán
- Edition: Martí Genís Bardolet, Georg P. Mueller
- Country: Thailand, Spain
- Year: 2017
- Duration: 87'
- Language: Nepali, English
- Web: panidocumentary.com Estreno valenciano
Female drug addiction is an extreme taboo in Nepal, but a group of them takes a risk and reveals their struggle to eradicate it. This film provides unprecedented and rare access to their hidden lives, showing the harsh reality of female addiction and prostitution in the streets, their own homes, and one of the few female rehab centres in the country.
Raúl Gallego Abellán (Sabadell, 1976) is one of the most awarded video journalist of his generation. Pioneer in producing innovative and compelling online news and documentaries, experimenting with new ways of news storytelling, his labour with TVE, TV3 Catalonia, APTN and Channel 4 News UK has led him around the world. His impactful work has received multiple prestigious awards including the Royal Television Society, the Edward R. Murrow, the WAN-IFRA Asian Digital Media and the coveted Miguel Gil.
- Pani. Women, Drugs and Kathmandu (2017).
- Thailand Nam Jai (2016).
- The Best and Worst Years of my Life (2010).
- Marines Diary (2010).
- Good Luck for you Everyday (2010).
- Foot Patrol 2. Wardak Soldiers (2009).
- Foot Patrol (2008).
- London Eye International Film Festival. Award of Recognition (2017).
- Portobello Film Festival. Nominated for Best Documentary (2017).
- A Film for Peace Festival (2017).
- Ethnocineca International Documentary Film Festival Vienna (2017).
- Doku Bazaar Ljubljana Independent Documentary Film Festival (2017).
- Etnovideográfica International Ethnographic Festival (2017).
- Madrid Film and Human Rights Festival (2017).
- 11th International Independent Film Festival Villa de Leyva (2017).
- Festival Internacional de Cinema de Green Bay (2017).
- 12è DocsMX Festival Internacional de Cinema Documental de la Ciutat de Mèxic (2017).
- Davall la Nostra Pell Festival Internacional de Cinema de Drets Humans (2017).
- Festival Llatinoamericà de Cinema Independent Badia Blanca (2017).
- Festival Internacional de Cinema Invisible Film Sozialak (2017).
- Festival de Cinema de La Patagonia (2017).
- DaVinci Festival de Cinema Internacional (2017)
- Festival Internacional de Cinema de Drets Humans (2017).