- Original title: Routine
- Direction: David García Ferreiro
- Production: David García Ferreiro, Amparo Moroño Díaz
- Photography: David García Ferreiro
- Edition: David García Ferreiro
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2018
- Duration: 6'
- Language: English
- Web: imagobubo.org/2017/10/11/routine National premiere
Generalized narrative, statistics, that leads the viewer to think about himself, two voices that speak directly to his mind. At the same time, it’s a thesis that the routine isn’t marked by the human being, but by the spaces that contain it. Cooking routine happens in the kitchen, working in the office, traveling in the car. The places we inhabit are the ones that mark us.
David G. Ferreiro (Plasencia, 1991), graduated in forestry and natural environment engineering from the University of Extremadura, studied a master’s in documentary film at the School of Visual Arts Lens to later get involved in the management of rural development through art. He has worked in different associations of Extremadura, generating through artistic tools such as theatre, video or photography, collective creation processes and awareness with the rural environment.
- El mito de Adán (2017).
- Riaño. La quebrada (2017).
- Éxodo (2017).
- Routine (2017).
- Del bosque (2016).
- […] (2016, ficción).
- Going Where They Are (2014).
- Pakistan International Film Festival (2018).