- Original title: Los árboles de Tere
- Direction: Efrén del Rosal Toussaint
- Production: Miguel Quezada
- Photography: Efrén del Rosal Toussaint
- Edition: Efrén del Rosal Toussaint
- Country: Mexico
- Year: 2016
- Duration: 9'
- Language: Spanish National Premiere
Tere lives in Agua Blanca, a small town near the Nevado de Toluca, in Mexico. There, Tere and her neighbours come together to reforest a region that has been logged and over-exploited for decades. This is his story
Efrén del Rosal Toussaint (Mexico City, 1989) studied communication, with specialization in film, at the Iberoamericana University (Uia). Independent cinematographer whose big passion is the direction of photography, he has worked in diverse Mexican production companies like Cuatro de Suadero and Mister and Mister. His commercials and cineminutes have obtained a lot of awards at festivals such as Ecofilm and the Oaxaca International Film Festival.
- Los árboles de Tere (2016).
- DocsMX International Documentary Film Festival of Mexico City (2017).
- MICGénero International Film Festival with a Gender Perspective (2017).
- Cine Pobre Film Festival (2016).
- Ficma International Festival of Environmental Cinema (2016).
- International Countryside Film Festival (2016).