- Original title: The Invisibles
- Direction: Edgar Álvarez
- Production: Edgar Álvarez
- Photography: Edgar Álvarez
- Edition: Edgar Álvarez
- Country: Colombia
- Year: 2014
- Duration: 7'
- Language: without dialogues
- Web: theinvisiblesanimation.com Valencian Premiere
The Invisibles shows, through its various characters, a day in the life of the homeless of Los Angeles. Those that underlive, survive or live in other reality as a result of their madness: Young people with a failed American dream, war veterans, drug addicts without family, economic or emotional crisis victims.
Edgar Humberto Álvarez (Colombia) is animator, film director and illustrator. He holds a master’s degree in fine arts by the ASAB. He leads the webpage of social content «Se lo explico con plastilina». He is the author of eleven books on plasticine modelling techniques. As animator, he has worked for Colombian television, and for Discovery Channel, Disney Channel, Univisión, among others.
- Un 9 de abril (2016).
- The Invisibles (2014).
- A Race to the Center of the Sun (2012).
- Hallowclay (2012).
- ¿De dónde vienen los niños? (2012).
- Locomociónfest Animation Festival. Winner Best Short Film.
- On Location: The Los Angeles Video Project. Winner Best Short Film.
- Cinetoro Experimentation Film Festival. Winner Experimental Award.
- LA Shorts International Film Festival. Winner Best Animation.
- International Festival of Artistic Cinema of Milan. Winner Best Animation.