- Original title: Los pasos
- Direction: José Andrés Sáiz Sánchez
- Production: José Andrés Sáiz Sánchez
- Photography: José Andrés Sáiz Sánchez
- Edition: José Andrés Sáiz Sánchez
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2018
- Duration: 26'
- Language: spanish
- Web: joseandres.eu Internacional premiere
Villar de Cañas is a town in the province of Cuenca that has about 450 inhabitants, of which more than 40% are over 65 years old. Each Holy Week, the town is filled with those who left for the city and return to spend a few days of rest. Processions, songs, masses, drums and cornets are interspersed with landscapes, traditions and steps, many steps.
José Andrés Sáiz Sánchez (València, 1979) began his photographic journey in 1999 and discovered that this could be the channel to tell the stories that had always fascinated him. Since then, he has never stopped photographing and shooting. He finished his studies of audiovisual image and realization and attended workshops of great photographers and filmmakers. In recent years he has worked in various productions as director of photography and assistant director.
- Los pasos (2018).
- 2nd DocsValència International Documentary Film Festival (2018).