- Original title: Savis de l’horta
- Direction: David Segarra
- Production: David Segarra
- Photography: David Segarra
- Edition: David Segarra
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2018
- Duration: 12'
- Language: valencian
- Web: flickr.com/photos/davidsegarra Internacional premiere
This documentary recovers the stories and experiences of rural men and women from the València garden. Through them we discover a cultural, human and geographical world forgotten by modern society. Stories that keep a universal and highly current message about the human experience. It is a film to reflect on the art of living and loving life.
David Segarra (Valencia, 1976) is a journalist, documentalist and photographer. He has lived 10 years in Latin America. Linked to research on peoples in resistance and civilizations on Earth. In 2017 he won 4 awards for ethnological photography and was a finalist at Photon with a work on the farmers. Author of the photographic exhibition «De València a Gaza, arrels mediterrànies» (2016) and of the book Viure, morir i nàixer a Gaza (2014). He has published articles and photographs in numerous media.
- Savis de l’horta (2018).
- Terra de Muixeranga (2016).
- La mola és nostra (2016).
- Fuego sobre el Mármara (2011).
- Las cebras de Gaza (2010).
- 2nd DocsValència International Documentary Film Festival (2018).