- Original title: Verabredung
- Direction: Maider Oleaga
- Production: Mario Madueño, Luis A. Ramírez
- Photography: Gorka Gómez Andreu
- Edition: Maider Oleaga, Aitor Bereziartua
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2017
- Duration: 73'
- Language: Spanish, Basque, German, English Valencian Premiere
In 1941, the first Basque president, José Antonio Aguirre, hides in Berlin under a false identity looking for a way to flee to America. In 2016, many people continue to come to that city to rebuild their lives. Yesterday and today, Berlin is a place in parentheses. Although there are people who remain, who pass, who flee, who, momentarily, seek shelter; others come to rethink, to forget, to leave behind. Some connect. Others no.
Maider Oleaga (Bilbao, 1976) has a degree in audiovisual communication, a diploma in film directing from the ECAM and a master’s degree in feminist and gender studies at the UPV/EHU. He is currently finishing the production of the documentary Ira 26-2, supported by the Basque government and Euskal Irrati Telebisa, which was selected in the first edition of the artistic residence of the audiovisual project support program Ikusmira Berriak. During 2018 he will shoot Kuartk Valley, his new documentary project.
- Verabredung (2017).
- Esperanza (2012).
- Sitios prestados al aire (2010)
- Amaren Ideia (2010)
- En coincidencia (2003)
- Sarah. Mirándote (2001).
- 62nd Valladolid International Film Festival. Award Doc. Spain (2017).