- Original title: Indestructible. El alma de la salsa
- Direction: David Pareja
- Production: Jesús Puente, Pachi Espinosa, Salvador Cayuela, Pablo de la Chica, Guillermo Logar
- Photography: Alberto Pareja
- Edition: Aldo Álvarez
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2017
- Duration: 78'
- Language: Spanish
- Web: salonindienfilms.com/indestructible Valencian Premiere
A visual and musical tour through the history of salsa, from its beginnings until Diego el Cigala makes his own and delves into it with his enormous personality of unlimited musician, creating a unique and unrepeatable event in the history of music that inspired new steps at a pace that before anything is life, is joy, is hope, is dream.
David Pareja (Sevilla, 1979) studied cinema at the International School of Cinema and Television of San Antonio de los Baños (EICTV) and audiovisual communication at the Faculty of Communication of the University of Seville. He completed his studies with a master of screenplay at the UPF in Salamanca and a course entitled «Critique and everyday life, discourse theory and art criticism» given at the Macba in Barcelona. Indestructible. The Soul of the Salsa (2017) is his first feature film documentary.
- Indestructible. El alma de la salsa (2017).
- 35th Miami Film Festival (2018).
- 62nd Valladolid International Film Festival. Spanish Premiere (2017).
- 39th Habana Film Festival. World Premiere (2017).