- Original title: Palabras de Caramelo
- Direction: Juan Antonio Moreno Amador
- Production: Juan Antonio Moreno Amador, Silvia Venegas
- Photography: Javier Cerdá
- Edition: Nacho Ruiz Capillas
- Country: Spain
- Year: 2016
- Duration: 20'
- Language: without dialogues
- Web: facebook.com/PalabrasdeCaramelo/ Valencian Premiere
This is the silent world of Kori and his best friend, the camel Caramel. Kori is a deaf boy who lives in a refugee camp in the Sahara Desert. He does not speak sign language, and wants to learn to write, so he can express himself better and to claim back his right to education.
Juan Antonio Moreno Amador (Extremadura, 1982) has directed and written the documentaries Boxing for Freedom, selected for the European Film Awards (EFA) in 2015, Kosovo, la última cicatriz de los Balcanes (2007), Los hijos de Mama Wata (2010) and ¡Basta ya! (2015). Founding member of the production company Making Doc and the European Film Academy, his documentaries have been awarded at national and international festivals.
- Palabras de Caramelo (2016).
- A Real Job (2015).
- Boxing for Freedom (2015).
- Kafana (Enough, Already!) (2015).
- Los hijos de Mama Wata (2010).
- Kosovo, la última cicatriz de los Balcanes Balkans (2007).
- Montreal World Film Festival. International Premier (2016).
- Week of the Short Film of Madrid. Madrid Short Film Award, Best Photography and Special Mention for Better Sound (2016).
- FCM-PNR Madrid Film Festival. Official Section (2016).
- FiSahara The Western Sahara International Film Festival. Official Section (2016).